Thursday, February 07, 2008

One of the things that is pretty amazing or even kind of scary in modern science is that the distinction between biological matter and artificual matter gets lesser and lesser. We see that especially in the science on nanolevels in other words the very very tiny level. Probably the time when parts of for example computers will be biological is gettiquite near. This symbiosis of biology and the mechanical is what I wanted to make some kind of symbol for.

Latest on health here
I still have not got the blood test results but my breathing has improved. My son however went to the doctor today and has started on antibiotics for his pneumonia. My closest collegue is also down with a severe cold today.It seems that the colds and flue of this year have a nasty habit of leading to chest infection. The same I have heard from friends in the States. Do take care of yourself should you get one.


Mechanical Flowers,
medium: oil on canvas panel
size: 18x24cm
$100
p&p worldwide with Priority mail is FREE

1 comments:

Trine said...

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it