Saturday, February 09, 2008

I have had a fantastic day today artwise, painting like mad . Finally I have the energhy and time to get down a few ideas that has been swimming around in my brain for a while.

The sad thing is that my son has been feeling very poorly today due to his pneumonia and has not been able to leave the coach all day. Any get well vibes or prayers from you will be appreciated.

Changed template on blog to three columns
As some of you probably noticed, I have changed my template on the blog to 3 columns. Please be patient while I try to make it look good. Still a bit of tweaking to do.

Wavy Seascape,
medium: oil on canvas panel,
size: 24x30cm
$170


p&p worldwide with International Priority Mail is FREE

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

Love this seascape. My that looks cold! I can almost feel it and hear the waves.

Trine said...

I now live in a forest area inlands - very Bob Rossish landscape so I long for the bare landscapes of the North where I was born and grew up