Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Today I needed to paint with warm colours and ended up working layer by layer in acrylics to get the warm feeling I craved. The base of my thumb turned quite blue and swollen and earlier today everything was difficult to do but it seemed that it improved as soon as the swelling was done and I managed to paint today which I am very very happy about.


I really hope you will enjoy the warm colours and that seeing the painting will be a comfort for those that do not love winter.

Warm Landscape - Straws in Sunset

acrylics on artist panel boards 18x24cm

$ 115 including postage worldwide

I also worked on 4 new ACEOs in the same style. $ 11 incl postage worldwide

ACEO ATC 24 - Warm Landscape 1

ACEO ATC 25 - Warm Landscape 2




ACEO ATC 27 - Warm Landscape 4



ACEO ATC 26 - Warm Landscape 3

0 comments: