Thursday, January 18, 2007

Trees on Blue Background

As you probably have noticed, I am in a blue period thus the blue background. This one I painted last weekend. My mum has this in second place at the moment as her favourite after "Abstract Blue landscape" which she fell for.

Trees on Blue background,

oil on preprimed canvas panel board 18x24cm

Prize: $110 /710 Nkr incl packing and postage

Sometimes I have to wait a day ro two to post simply because I need proper daylight to get decent photos of my work. Very annoying sometimes late at night when I have been working and lost track of time and when I really want to post a work but can't get the photo right. I have been painting two more landscapes in the Blue Winter series too (no 10+11). I'll post at least one tomorrow.

0 comments: