Wednesday, January 17, 2007

hi again!


Today I had to go to town ( 1 hour drive each way) to get more canvas panels and paint and varnish etc and LOL naturally I ended up buying lots of other stuff in the art and crafts store.

This weekend including yesterday I spent getting my ebay selling up and running. It is still my first week of posting there but I can see I am getting better at bringing in hits. My first painting put up, sold on ebay and is now on its way to Athen, Greece. Two other paintings is on their way to Sweden. I will continue working on this and will probably create a store on ebay.

My next challenge will be to create direct links from paintings in this blog to auctions on ebay. That I do not know how to do. YET. Will find out soon.

Below are a two othersquirrels I painted last year. I do not seem to be able to decide whether to go for the squirrel or another animal as my favourite topic to develope further.


0 comments: