Sunday, January 07, 2007

Palmy Beach SOLD


I'm working on a few beaches lately - both southern beaches and nothern. This one is inspired by a photo of Lauderdale Beach in Florida sent me by Lori and is my interpretation. The photo was of a very busy beach but she wanted something calming to put into her great room. She was so impressed by Blue Winter series 4 - Blue mountains and contacted me for a commision.



Palmy Beach Oil on artist canvas panel 24x30 cm - $150 - Sold

And this is what she wrote when she saw it live: "I got the painting today of the beach that I bought from you and I am more than happy. I am elated! " and she also said in another post "OMG!!! Trine!The package arrived today. The Beach is absolutely perfect... and then I dug deeper and saw my Magpie!Holy Hell!! You should have heard me scream in the middle of the post parking lot. I think the whole village now believes I am insane.THANK YOU!!!!!". You see I knew she drooled after the Magpie and since she was my first International buyer and my first buyer in 2007, I threw that one in hehehe. Sounded like she liked my surprise did it not?

0 comments: