Saturday, January 27, 2007

Six Relaxing Works in Blue

Meditative Blue Mountain
Oil on quality artist panel board 24x30cm
$ 150 incl postage and packing

Today I have been working both on this canvas panel 24x30cm and on miniatures, the so called artist trading cards which are 2.5x3.5inches. I really hope you will like them.






I also added this one which I pained Thursday.

They all turned out incredible well and I'll say something I usually find hard to say about my work. These cards I'll be proud to put in a toploader and an envelope after they dry and send them out into the big world.

This Blue Moon Seascape ACEO sold Sunday 11th of Febr. on ebay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the blue mountains very much. The composition and color are soothing. Lovely.

Diane said...

LOVE the colours Trine!!!