Sunday, February 11, 2007

I have had a wonderful weekend. I have relaxed, slept and eaten well and have enjoyed a good book and painting. Today is MOther's Day here in Norway and both my kids remembered their mum. Life really feels so good these days. Last week I managed to get a good few things done at school as well so I start this week with nearly a clean slate :-)). That as most of you know is such a relief.

I sold an ACEO card Today which I had not ecpected at all - helped spirits as well and a lady who has bought from me before told me she is in conferance with hubby for maybe two moreordinary size paintings. I would not mind having to do the rounds on online galleries marking two more paintings SOLD like I remembered to do on ArtWanted today for the ones sold last Sunday. I'm beginning to get a system.

I felt so joyous today that I had to use acrylics and had to do the wet variation. If diluted by water acrylics can be used quite similarly to watercolours. Being in touch with my inner child today I naturally loved using lots and lots of water. I hope you enjoy it even if it is quite a diferent style from my usual.

Red Sky acrylics used similarly as watercolours

on preprimed artist canvas panel 18x24cm

$100 all included shipped worldwide

0 comments: