Thursday, February 08, 2007

For those of you liking my relaxing landscape in blue, here is another one. Life has been a bit stressful for me lately so it was great doing this one because I lost all my worries and relaxed completely while painting this. I hope watchin it will make your shoulders come down and your breating calm down.

Yesterday as well as today I also got tipped on great new tools to use to play with with photos. Below is one I fell for. In time I will find out to make more of it. :-)

Tomorrow will be a bit stressful at school because a collegue of mine and I have a repport for a certification class to finish, so I might be painting relaxing landscapes tomorrow as well. Trine



Lake with Forest Area, all in Blue

Oil on artist canvas panel 18x24cm

$100 all included worldwide

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very calming scene. I would be able to sit there all day I think!