Sunday, October 04, 2009

I've been out waking in the autumn wind and felt weak as a kitten. Strange how I felt that all of my body had been inflammed not only my arm and shoulder. I will have to build up my strength bit by bit it seems by a combination of plenty of rest and frequent but easy activity. Not much fun spending my autumn holiday on this but I guess it could be worse. My arm could have been as G_- awful painful all of these days. I will however try to get more work done on my book project during the coming week. That too must be done carefully and in small amounts of time each time so that I will not awaken the inflammation monster again. This is hard. I so want to do all kind sof things indoors as well as outdoors as soon as my arm function somewhat. But then again if I do a tad too much then hell breaks loose again. Such a balancing act.

0 comments: