Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Today I have looked through much of my work the last 3 years and I have found it interesting how many stories are hidden behind so many of my paintings. Yes, quite a few are not great quality or not painted well, but on the other hand all together my production has something to say - has important expressive communicative qualities. I hope you will continue to drop in once in a while and see the "story" go on.


I have experimented using lines, shapes, layers, colours and not - so many different styles - wherever the muse has taken me day by day. I will continue to do so and therefore even I myself do not know what the future will bring. One thing I do know is that somehow my paintings work very well together with texts or poems.


The Portrait,
acrylics on watercolour paper
20x25cm
$75
p&p is FREE

0 comments: