Tuesday, January 27, 2009

These days I fell kind of numb. there are so many long term ideas and possibilities in my head that I do not really know where it will all lead. I do know however that the future will in some way have me combining text and images, maybe even sound as my expression. Right now I have too many ideas and projects in my head and on my pc to really be able to focus on one path. I do not worry - it will be nice to have excess materials to chose from when the time is right for me to be focused again. This is not only about what to do but also who I am - What is my identity and how will it evolve as I dare to let mroe people read my texts and see my works?

Multilayer Colourful,
encaustic art
10x14cm
$34
p&p is FREE

1 comments:

Roxanne Steed said...

I love the warm colors & exciting movement in this..it is like tropical fish that are very excited...moving quickly to & fro...either chasing food...or being chased!