Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have kept playing with textured paper today. It creates very intereting effects that I plan on using later. I hope you enjoy following me on htis journey which noone knows from week to week where will lead me. I'd love some feedback either on comments or by email.












ACEO ATC 07-05-79 Tree with Spring Leaves On - pastel on textured acidfree paper
ACEO ATC 07-05-82 Giraffe - pastel on textureed acidfree paper
ACEO ATC 07-05-83 Two mountains Two trees - pastel on textured acidfree paper
All are 2.5x3.5inches, and $10 incl p&p worldwide
Contact me through email, link is on the right side.
Today I noticed that I have had a visitor from Japan. That map is quite interesting. I had to smile because I thought about how truly horrible he probably thought I had used parts of his written language. If you (visitor from Japan) should visit again, then please excuse this newbie.

0 comments: