Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cold so Cold

The temperatures today have been very low -12-20degrees C (5- -4 F) and the forecast is that this cold will last the next 3 weeks. SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must admit I am a bit envious of my Mum being on Cypros at the moment.

Artistically I have done a bit of creative planning in my head but very little on paper, partly due to stiffness and pain in my fingers.

What I have done though is joining Global Health and Fitness as a first step to getting personal ized help getting back into a training routine despite my health and pain issues. Something has to be done, I can't continue being this fat and unfit. There simply is no other option than somehow finding the motivation to get it done. It is hard and some days like yesterday when even getting dressed and using a knife and fork was problematic and painful due to my joint problems, I feel defeated and can not believe that I will manage. I do miss the ability to go hiking on snow free forest paths. Walking on astphalt or slippery ice in this cold is not very tempting.

Hope is always green as they say so I do hope for and plan for an active day tomorrow. :-)

0 comments: