Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On my trip up North I gathered several hundreds of reference photoes of the mountains, islands and islets of the north. I can probably paint for years using them. Being there was very emotional for me in so many ways and that is why I have not posted for some days. I had to let it sink down a bit. My trip included all kinds of flora and fauna as well as so many spectacular landscapes. It included so many intense aspects of like including the fact that I saw the new babies in the family and joined the support group around a sickbed, then deathbed and in the end a death and the comforting of a widow. The funeral itself was yesterday. I will share with you things bit by bit. I have so many amazing photos for example. I have enough material for several book projects and am at present trying to make some plans and get some order in all the materials and emotions.


Northern Islet I, ¨
acrylics on paper
24x32cm
$115
p&p are free worldwide

0 comments: