Sunday, September 09, 2007

Figure study in blue ink


This weekend I have had a bit too little time for painting. My windows are nearly 60 years old and desperately need to be fixed and repainted. My mum will visit next week and she is an expert in this but her wrists wil not allow her to do the sanding down part so that is what I have been doing with 12 window frames this weekend. My shoulder ache :-(( but it will be lovely to get them done before the winter. I'll probably spray some foam on the sides for insulance as well. Unfortunately the worst part will be the otsides because parts are dropping off, well they are OLD. I'll probably have to get new double glazing windows for the entire house very soon but for now I need them to survive another year at least while I decide what kind of new windows I want and find a way to finance it. Very expensive.
Figure study in blue ink on shuen paper a bit larger than A4.

1 comments:

Diane said...

This is beautiful--your best yet!!
I love it Trine!