Saturday, February 16, 2008


UV-paint in UV light ( also called black light)
First step in the process of painting "A Mum's Mightmare". I started by making this fantasy cloudy landscapy abstract background. Then I brought out the symbols, the close fisted hand and the curled up child or featus or maybe only a symbol for a human being in any age in a featal position?


This is how the painting looks under certaing UV light conditions. In other, the colours are not this intense blue.


At the moment I am considering making the UV version very dramatic and different by using reds and purples. I have not decided yet. You are most welcome to come back to see :-).

1 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

I can't wait to see what you do with this, it looks like under the UV some contrast was lost, unless its hard to take a photo of.