Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today I took these encaustic works and ordered special mounts made. I will come back and show you them when they are done. I think I will then tryt o sell them at the Gautefall Central or on the spring exhibiton of the local guild. For that reason none of these will be available for sale unframed online. The top 3 are new ones. The last two are from earlier.





Visiting a Fantasy World
7x9cm

Visiting a Fantasy World - close up

My fantasy world has a visitor. I have made a close up of it so that you can see it. Insects has always been and probably will outlive us all and be parts of every world there is. One can not help but admire them.


Walking in the Mountains
7x9cm

In some parts of the world the trees has gone or it is too cold or too high up for them to grow. The plants on these mountains or plains are special and look fantastic in the autumn.







Welcome into My World
7x9cm

This one I have chosen to call "welcome into My World" because some days this is how I can visualize the insides of my way too active mind sometimes.


The Fox
7x9cm

He is male, he is the laid back, clever one from the fairly tales, he is the hunter. I think this image captures that very well and look forward to it getting a proper framing


Behind the Mask
7x9cm




Dynamic

A6 size - postcard size

2 comments:

Austin Maloney said...

What wonderful tactile paintings.

blh said...

This painting reminds me of a pottery shard found by an archaeologist among the rocky ruins of an ancient civilization.