Monday, January 14, 2008

I have had a fantastic weekend finally having returned to my passion - oil painting and painting all weekend. I had forgotten though what a terribly messy painter I am. Now I am back to the challenge of finding solutions to having lots of paintings drying everywhere again LOL. My son also was home this weekend and that too made the weekend lovely.

Winter at the Coast,
oil on canvas panel
size: 18x24cm
( approx 8x10")
SOLD
all p&p worldwide is FREE
International Priority Mail 4-7 days
( the painting needs approximately 2-3 weeks to dry before it can be sent)

1 comments:

blh said...

I have never been to Norway, but to me this is how that beautiful country and its water look to me in my mind, when I imagine how it is. The snow is clean and pure, the water is unpolluted, and the cold makes everything seem extra crisp and clear.