Sunday, January 27, 2008

I thought we could use another warm colour painting before I start showing you my blue ones again. This too has a title I am a bit unsure of so any advice from viewers willl be appreciated.

I chose a more Asian style in the figure because most of meditation and similar techniques originates here.

I wish you all a calm and restful week.

Contemplation,
medium: oil on canvas panel
size: 18x24cm
$100
p&p worldwide with International Priority mail is FREE
SOLD to a wonderful lady who is expecting her first granchild as I write this.

2 comments:

blh said...

To me "Contemplation" is the perfect title for this painting because contemplating is exactly what the woman is doing. I love the simplicity, the Asian influence, the woman's flowing lines, and the colors. I very much like the way that the artist often draws attention to the most important figure in one of her paintings and emphasizes it by surrounding the figure with with yellow. Obviously, this would be an extremely appropriate and helpful painting if one has a contemplation or meditation room or area in one's home.

Trine said...

This is a painting that I love more and more as time goes. It grows on me and it always brings some calm. I hope it will to to the buyer.