Sunday, April 13, 2008

Today has been aday of eating vegetables and relaxing. That means of course painting as well as visiting ebay hehehe. yepp I did give into a couple of tiny temptations. Well, I did not give into the food temptations this week so I quess a bit of reward was due :-). For those of you who wonder. it is art mainly ACEO card I collect ( miniature 2.5x3.5in)


Today's painting I have called "Burning" and depending on your as the viewer's background I imagine you will interprete it differently from other viewers. I wil not give you my interpretation but only say that I was very happy with how the colours and total composition turned out. I hope you will like it too.


Burning,
acrylics on canvas panel
24x30cm
$115

p&p worldwide is FREE

3 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Hi Trine! Your church exhibition looks so cool! All the paintings together make a nice statement, congratulations on the show.

You look lovely too, don't be so hard on yourself.

Burning is interesting, it looks like there is lots of eagerness coming out.

blh said...

BURNING, perhaps because of its juxtaposition with the photographs of your prinstinely simple and beautiful church, reminds me of the burning bush in the King James Version of Exodus 3:1-2. The bush does not seem to be consumed and it is magnificent and beautiful.

blh said...

Note: "Prinstinely" had a typographical error in it and it should have read "pristinely".