Wednesday, April 30, 2008

As you can see I have been practicing insects today. I am happy to inform you that I have had a bit extra interest in my ink paintings on different kinds of paper lately and have made a nice parcel ready for shipping tomorrow. And Dragonfly practice 2 as well as mantis practice 2, a rat in ink on imitaiton silk and “Italian Alps 1”, “Flowers” on the very absorbent paper, “Chinese Mountain 1” and “Trees by the Lake” will be on their way to NC.

Dragonfly practice 2,
watercolour and ink on rice paper
17x24cm
SOLD to CA, USA
Dragonfly practice 3 (3 smaller on one paper)
17x24cm
SOLD to NC, USA


Bad first sketch
Dragonfly practice 1
This is one of the things I focus on lately. I am so exited and can't wait for this cocoon with chinese praying mantises to hatch. Hopefully it will happen tomorrow night or Thursday and during the day so that I can watch.

1 comments:

Gill said...

I think your dragonfly's are beautiful!

Peace

Gill