Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring is arriving a tiny bit by a tiny bit here in Norway. The last days and weeks though I must admit that I have only seen the spring urges in the cats this far. One of my 3 old cats runs around playing like was she a kitten these last days - definately spring urges no matter how sprayed she is.


Anyway, my theme for today is spring, flowers and romance. Now I only wait for the first flowers to start showing themselves outdoors too. I hope you like this abstract which has a bit of romantic and floral aspects.



A Touch of Romance,
acrylics on canvas panel
18x24cm
Sold and sent to USA

2 comments:

Oberon said...

.....great stuff....i like it.

blh said...

This painting looks beautiful enough to be flowers or good enough to eat! There is a definitely a place in our lives that needs pure beauty that requires no effort on our part to appreciate. Just looking at the colors and the shadings and the shapes in this painting relaxes me!