Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This is another of my relaxing or near meditative blue landscapes. Even though I try to work in many different techniques, media and colours, I tend to always get back to the monochrome blue landscapes of mine.
I usually work "alla prima" with these small oil landscapes of mine, meaning they are usually done in one setting or finished the same day. While working on works like this I tend to lose track of time and nearly go into a meditative transe myself and before I know it I have had lots of messages from my kids and my food is dried out waiting for me and things like that. I do hope some of that "forget all worries" mood has been included into the painting.

Blue Misty Landscape
Oil on preprimed artist canvas panel 18x24cm
$100 all p&p worldwide is included

1 comments:

blh said...

My friend, who is 100% American, as well as 100% Norwegian (her nationality is American, she is genetically 100% Norwegian, and she identifies with both countries), fell in love with this painting the minute that she saw it online! She has visited Norway several times and she is planning on visiting again soon, so I gave this painting to her for Christmas. She has it very carefully and protectively displayed in a glass doored cabinet!