Friday, February 02, 2007

Today I do not have a new panting to show you because I have been sketching and studying weasels LOL for a challenge in painting - an animal with a hat and I'd love to do a weasel.



So what I'll show you is an oil painting I made last spring. Some feel it is a perfect gift for someone expecting or expecting to be a grandmother. Others see quite something different. One man saw the fight between the male forces and the female forces, another focused on the idea of males being drawn toward the femininity. And a few only saw what could have gone before this action. I'll not give away what I thought - you will have to make up your own mind.

What will it be? - A Miracle!
oil on Winsor and Newton canvas paper
10"x15"
$200

1 comments:

Diane Widler Wenzel said...

The ideas in your work catches my interest.