Sunday, February 04, 2007

Yesterday I had to run out with my camera to capture these wonderful colours in the sky as the sun set. Here are one of those photos and a painting it inspired. Unfortunately photographing wet oil paint is difficult so I ask you to forgive the bad quality. The oil painting looks extra pale here compared to the photo.

I must also tell you my weekend news. Tomorrow I will be visiting the post office to send 3 paintings away to their new home: The two warm landscapes and the birds in silhuette.

Today I got myself an ebay store at ebay.co.uk, and as soon as I get more items into it I will post links here.
For now I'll just tell you that it is called "Original paintings from Norway".

Sunset at 5.pm. Friday the third of February

Oil on preprimed artist canvas panel board 18x24cm

$100 incl shipping worldwide

1 comments:

Donna said...

Wonderful.....!!!!