Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I really hope you like this art form. I have not worked in wax for a while but thought I would take a break from drawing for a few days and pick up the wax pieces again.

ACEO ATC 07-02-63 - Underwater Landscape in wax - SOLD








ACEO ATC 07-02-68 - Warm Abstract Flowers in wax





ACEO ATC 07-02-69 - Lilac Abstract in wax SOLD

ACEO ATC 07-02-62 - Blue Octopus in wax

ACEO ATC 07-02-70 - Lilac Abstract2 in wax SOLD




ACEO ATC 07-02-67 - Warm Abstract in wax

ACEO ATC 07-02-66 - Red Fantasy Landscape in wax





ACEO ATC 07-02-65 - Abstract Flower in wax
ACEO ATC 07-02-64 - Blue Landscape in wax SOLD

ACEO ATC 07-02-61 - Blue Waves in wax

1 comments:

blh said...

Encaustic art is a unique, extremely difficult, fascinating, beautiful, etc. type of art that really must be seen to be appreciated! I was introduced to it by a DP artist's gallery, I bought a few from the artist out of mere curiosity to see what they were like, and as soon as I had received them, I immediately became a passionate collector!

They are perfect to frame to hang anywhere and they are especially good at bringing interest to an area, hung either singly or in a group. So many people buy common ACEOs and OSWOAs that it is great fun to have a different type of art to show and to explain to one's guests!