Sunday, December 09, 2007

Today in contrast to yesterday where I got lots done has been a day where I have struggled with low energhy and what I have had has been used to blowing my nose and coughing. At last late today I was able to get some painting done. I did try to work on painting Tigers but feel that I did not succeed as well as I'd like to, so I guess there is only one thing to do - to paint 50 more until I get them right.
The eagle on the other hand I am very happy with.
Today I again had to go to the post office and send a pracel all the way from Little Norway to USA. This time it was to be a Christmas Present for a mum and very fitting it was the Rat mum painting. That means that in only the last weeks no less than three persons and 5 paintings has been sold as presents for people close to the buyer. I am deeply honored.
It looks like there is a pattern now and hopefully it will last. Crossing fingers.
Eagle - Don't Mess With Me
ink on shuen paper
13x17cm
$40 p&p worldwide included. International priority mail (4-7 days from Norway to USA)

Tiger 1
ink and watercolours on shuen paper
13x17cm
$ 15 all inclusive

Tiger 2
ink and watercolours on shuen paper
13x17cm
$20 all inclusive


Tiger 3
ink and watercolours on shuen paper
13x17cm
$30 all inclusive

0 comments: