Sunday, October 14, 2007

You might wonder, did I get any art done? Of course.

Naturally the conditions were not that suited for it but I worked on my art. Also yesterday when I returned. The results will be posted bit by bit as the theme in posts is suitable.

This first image is a watercolour painting on watercolour paper 20x30 cm in the series I have been working on.

This second image of the red birds was inspired by all things by a neat fridge magnet I bought in Florence. It is watercolours on rice paper. I am not into gold or expensive leather but I collect special fridge magnets or ear rings. Their sizes suits my wish to bit by bit going more minimalistic materially.

This last one is one I was very happy about but which I ruined last night trying to wet it and brush out the wrincles. I tried to do it as shown on tutorials but I must have done something wrong because the paper broke on all three papers I worked on. Well, I figured this means I need to play a bit with collages LOL soon if I keep doing this.

0 comments: