Sunday, October 07, 2007


falco tinnunculus female Common Kestrel - Tårnfalk


Watercolour on watercolour paper , size A4, This one is painted moalisticre realistic and not in the chinese brush painting style like several of my other birds lately. The tree however is more in that style - simplefied. Isn't she a beauty? This species is one of the few brids where the female is more colourful than the male.
I plan on framing this one and displaying it on mynext exhibition ules I sell it online. Price: $60 p&p worldwide included

2 comments:

Gretchen Kelly said...

Trine,
Your bird series is beautiful. Each day a new one. I like the composition and the juxtaposition of the colorful bird on a monotone branch. I like the sketch of many birds on one page too.
Gretchen

Polly Jones said...

I really like this painting. The asian brushwork and the composition make a wonderful piece.