Tuesday, September 09, 2008

As you can see I have continued to play around with the Just for Fun- series painting rough expressionistic black on white semicartoonish figures or animals.

I have a tendency to get very very enthusiastic about new things when I start doing them and LOL can see no reason to put brakes on unless someone can get hurt. In short I embrace whatever can make me feel alive, lately learning to play an instrument again. I have even bought a keyboard and borrowed a guitar and have had the shop order a recorder for me. It has been 30 years since I played properly last but of course that is no reason not to do it now, is there?

I simply can not understand people that are able ot wait weeks before starting and then doing things one tiny step at a time. If I were like that I would have bought the $15 recorder, and played on that one for months before trying out something more advanced or more expensive. Not my way. I want to do things NOW and properly from the start. LOL I want the intermediate level at the beginning along with the beginners level.

This then is not me being portraited. :-)



Putting the Brakes On, Made Just For Fun-series
acrylics on paper
27x35cm
$100

p&p worldwide is FREE

2 comments:

Edward B. Gordon said...

this is great !

Trine said...

Thank you. I am glad you liked it