Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today I got an email telling me that a wonderful old lady I knew had "chosen a rational death at her own hand" because she was afraid of losing her ability to live alone due to multiple serious health issues that she so bravely had handled for such a long time.

It is horrible that we in our socalled sivilized world do not offer a safe feeling to our elderly and sick people so that they can be certain of getting good care should they need it, no matter financies or what.


Mourning,
acrylics on paper
NFS

1 comments:

Roxanne Steed said...

I know we will all miss her very much Trine, she spoke so kindly of you to me. She really admired what we all did as daily painters...we are so lucky to have had her in our lives...I will miss her dearly...
peace be with you,
Roxanne