Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Today my visa card and I have had a wonderful time shopping with my daughter. The last time we ended up with many bags, this time we ended up with shoes. :-))

I hope the photo is able to show you this extravagant lady.










Diva, part of the Made Just for Fun-series,
acrylics on paper
27x35cm
$100



p&p worldwide is FREE


The word Diva literally means, "goddess," a female opera star, but it is often used to describe a demanding or fussy star. It is the latest meaning I have been playing around with. I wanted her to have an abundance of feathers and the like in her costume.

3 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Excellent Trine, she is full of life!

Edward B. Gordon said...

fantastic how the figure appears !

Trine said...

So glad that you too also see this amazing lady LOL