Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Many a day I feel like you do just before you dive or dive in in cold water. It is scary but also something you want to do. My feeling about my bookprojects are like being on a roller coaster. Today I fell like hiding it all from any eyes. Selfconfidence in connection with any kind or artistic/creative work seems to have to be won over and over again.

Tomorrow in Daily Painters the challenge is for us to post a self portrait. I chose to post this hoping I will dare to take the plunge and LOL hopefully be able to swim.


Ready to Dive in,
acrylics on paper
24x32cm
$54
p&p is FREE


Today the sky has been very varied and amazing.













This is the view from the classroom I teach this morning.

An hour later it looked like this.

At the end of my workday this is what I saw from the schoolyard.

I went shopping and this is the sunset view from the grocery store.

And a snap shot from the other side of the road. Cold but beautiful



















0 comments: