Thursday, January 01, 2009

As we start a new year there are many thought. Although it is great to get this fresh unused year it is also daunting. It demands something of us. Will I live up to it. Now I can not rest on last years accomplishments but have to make new ones. A bit scary to be honest. Also one realizes that most things are the same as yesterday. Bad habits are there to be conquered and it is far from as easy as making those resolutions was. Maybe that is part of the reason why so many suffers from a kind of new year depression?

My daughter's car is still not starting so tomorrow morning I will have to do somthing I hate to do, I willl have to ask someone to help me get it dragged to the garage. It is not far away, just down the road but a car can not be put in a bag and carried hehehe. Cross your fingers that it is not an expensive reason for its reluctance to start this Christmas.









Deep in Thought,
acrylics on paper
24x32cm
$46
p&p is FREE
Tonight I watched the latest version of Pride and Prejudice on tv and I so was tempted to visit the peak district. maybe this summer. It has been a year I think since I last used oil pastels and I bet you can see that. hehehehe.
Derbyshire
oil pastels
21x30cm

0 comments: