Saturday, May 10, 2008

We are all confused sometimes, the trick is to be able to see through the maze of confusion and find a new way.

lately I have been struggling with insomnia and that makes me feel a bit cunfused sometimes because I get worn out by too litle sleep.


Seeing Through Confusion,
encaustic art
7x9cm
$13

p&p worldwide si FREE


Confusion definition and quotes

a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior;

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
Robert McCloskey

“If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius”
Larry Leissner
Today was a glorious spring day which I spent mostly sunbathing in the garden. The sun was much loved by all insects which had lovely fruit tree flowers as their disposal.
Later I took a short walk and this apple tree totally filled with flowers made me smile.
My cat followed me around and showed us that fruit trees can be used as scratching boards as well.

0 comments: