Monday, July 30, 2007

I am sorry I have not been able to get a good photo of this acrylic painting of mine.




















Some days I feel like I struggle dragging myself through steep mountains. Today was such a day. As some of you know I struggle regularly with my sleep and I have had such a week now and I did not sleep a wink last night. I felt OK then and even tidied up a basement room, BUT during the day I fell down, had way little muscle strength and felt real ill. Being severly sleep deprived IS horrible so cross your fingers for me for tonight and the nights to come. I will probably sleep tonight because I am that tired.

I was happy that my son drove most of the time today because my eyes were often like Mr Bean's when he need match sticks to keep them open. We spent almost all day getting all kinds of materials. We had a big problem finding the right roof ladder and went from shop to shop in the two nearest towns.

BUT :-)))) As you can see, nearly one half of the roof is now done. All those panels on each end will also be changed.


My son ( 18) had a bunch of friends over tonight so I took a walk to a nabour for a while. walking home the sky was beautiful.

2 comments:

ming said...

niceeee! at a glace it's nice to see paintings in your blog intersected with pictures and words of daily life...

that's how art should be:)

blh said...

The canyon painting makes me feel nostalgic because it reminds me of the old American western movies that were set in the American Southwest.