Tuesday, July 24, 2007


It was raining today - AS USUAL and I could feel myself getting sick of it. It so ruins my work on the house and the roof. Last night and today I instead decluttered the kitchen cupboards so now I basically have a ground floor which is fairly empthy and a shed which is filled with black bin bags :-))). Lovely feeling for each bag I carry out.

In th evening I went to the gym, spent 65 min with fairly high incline and speed on the treadmill, 30 min on the rowing machine and 4x12x 95kg in the leg press machine. I'll probably become a bit sore tomorrow.

I guess you can see where I got the inspiration tonight. Definately not my favourite exercise.

After that I went to a collegue to get a washing done. My washer has something wrong with the electronics and I can not get a repairman in before all the materials stacked near it is removed due to it always becoming wet when they start to open up washers.

0 comments: