Saturday, January 06, 2007


Hi all

As some of you know my plan is to work with art every day. Unfortunately I have not been able to do that completely but most days I work - either painting, with glas work or drawings. Some days i work primarily on improving my skills.


Posting every day is something else. I need to find good routines to do that. Another problem is getting good photos of my paintings, especially since I finish them when natural light is gone - which naturally is most of the day these days. In addition I am at work as a teacher most of the light time. That is a challenge and I hope you will forgive me for sometimes posting photos that are less than perfect. If you are interested in a particular painting I can send you a higher resolution photo through mail.

Right now I have a few finished oil paintings on canvas boards drying - will post one now and the rest tomorrow. This one is called
Blue mountain and is no 4 of my Blue Winter series
oil on preprimed artist canvas panel
24x30 cm. price: $150. Email me if you are interested in buying.

Trine

0 comments: