Monday, January 15, 2007


This is a sketch I did late last night as a practice for an idea I have for later. I would love to develope a figure that would be semireal and semicartoon. I have not decided yet what animal would be the basis for that figure but it is and idea I have been playing with for nearly two years. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the last squirrel posture painting done in the series. We'll see. After that I will need to spend quite a few days to study the head area of the squirrels and the rather long figure they have when moving around, but that might be after a break or in between other paintings.

Today I got a bad hit right in my eye on volleyball practice soI'll just have to see how that and my glasses function tomorrow.


Also in future I will inclued some WIP (works in progress) and a few sketches for those of you wanting to see more than the finished products.

0 comments: