Sunday, October 15, 2006
For the past weeks I have explored different ways to combine and break glass mosaic. Here is the results.
For this one I put a brown tile in some cloth and broke it. I restricted myself to using tha pieces as the were without adjusting them at all, as you can see. Thus challenging my creative skills. But still most of it is just using the basic squares
I then wanted to explore furter effects: It did not turn out well. I first tried using white grout but that made the image boring. I then tried using grey but that "killed" the image as you can see. Well, I promisded you I would show you the failures as well as the successes. More in next entry.