Sunday, October 15, 2006
After the failure with the mosaic flowers, I wanted to try to make something very non geometrical and serched the net for patterns. Founds loads but they all had thousands of pieces. I then thought about crochet patterns which use limited squares and serched again and printed out some which looked very small. LOL when counting them out they too had way too many pieces even it I had cut every glass tile square up into 4. So I just started playing around and voila and animal appeared. My mum kept calling it "the cat" but as you can see this is more like some kind of australian desert rat related to kangarooes or something. What should I call it. All in all I was fairly happy with it.