Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring is so the time to be energized and get new fresh motivation. I adore spring and nature gives me joy each and every day.


At the same time as I become very much more active during spring and spend lots of time outdoors hiking or working in the garden I also become more conscious about how important rest is too. A couple of my collegues as well as my students is struggling with spring colds which as most know can be an extra challenge because they seem to go on for longer times. Now with the sun out we all tend to forget how low the real temperature is and we throw away too much clothes too soon.
These days too my daughter has just started her new job at Jysk, a company who sell madrasses and pillows and such. All in all I found the fairy tale The Princess and the Pea suitable today.


Pink Bird Fairytale - Princess and the Pea ACEO
watercolour
2.5x3.5in
$12 Free shipping

0 comments: