Saturday, April 03, 2010

Also today I have taken tons of photos. Unfortunately I do not have any good image programs on this computer yet so posting many full size photos will make my blog load very slowly. I will however post a few photos showing what has been a read tread through Barcelona; all the street performers and artists, especially all the living statues and the many churches.









I attended this one tonight for a lovely serimony where the whole church was dark and people were standing holding candles and at one point one by one of the candles was lit and later one by one the lights in the church itself were lit. Very moving.








Walking around the markets I long for a kitchen to be able to try all the amazing seafood available fresh here.
By the way got some help sorting out the cash problem. Insuranse is a great thing :-)




0 comments: