Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Red encaustic aceo

Working very hard. Today I finished all the seeing through student works and watching the last presentations and then finally getting the last grades into the protocols. Then all of us teachers had the big order-and-behaviour grades- meeting.

Fortunately my daughter came home today so I had a bit og relaxation with her and the "desperate housewifes" before starting to get ready for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will be away all day for the written exam meeting. For those of you that do not know the system: First two different persons evaluate each exam without knowing what grade the other person puts on each specific paper. Then we meet and if we are not in agreement we send it to an expert who is the third person taking a look. In addition the students can complain about the grades and then 1-2 new persons will take a look. I am fairly tired now and have started to long for the weekend.

Aceo ATC June no 18

0 comments: