Friday, June 22, 2007

My Eye is working out fine. sleeping with the nightglasses on was not easy and also I am used to getting up very early so by approximately 6 this morning I had begun sorting through papers on tidying up my desk at work. VERY much needed. Then the 8th and 9th grade had some entertainment and grades were delivered. Since 4 of our staff is retiring including the inspector and the headmaster of 25 years, the usual coffee and cake afterwards included gifts and speaches.


Today it was raining a lot, great for the greenery, and probably good for my eye too that it was less light since I had to drive nearly2 hours each way for my first control after the surgery yesterday. Next check is in a week, then in a month and last after 3 months. In the mean time I am to use kloramfenicol drops and drops of fake tears and be careful with sun and water etc untill it heals.

Already it is nearly perfect vision and improving by the hour as the swelling goes away.

I hope to get some more painting done tomorrow. LOl I'll probably end up walking around in circles wondering what to do since I am so used to being so very very busy.

0 comments: