Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hi
Today I have had a wonderful day! The sun has been shining all day and I was able to work on both my painting skills and my tan at the same time. No demonstrations for me on this International day for Workers. As I continued to study Japanese/Chinese signs I came to think about a time in my youth which I uaually don't think much about. At some time in my very young age, before my kids and when I still wanted and believed I could save the world. And LOL before my joints and back went crazy on me. - Then I studied homeopathy adn acupuncture. I had totally forgot how much of the Oriental philosophy I read that period. Working on calligraphy today brought it back and I wish I could have spent the next days just continuing. Well, we'll all have to make a living, don't we. Anyway, I enjoyed my life tremendously today living in the present letting the sun warm me up and I had happy memories of the past and lots of exiting plans and dreams about the future. In other words, a perfect day.

Her are a sample of my work from the last days.



0 comments: