Sunday, October 18, 2009

Returned home today from my London trip with my daughter. We had a lovely trip even with me struggling with my cold. Saw lots of interesting stuff on British museum yesterday as well as great art at the National Gallery and The National Portrait gallery where we got a very interesting lecture on

Hester Lynch Thrale (born Hester Lynch Salusbury and after her second marriage, Hester Lynch Piozzi ) (27 January 1741 – 2 May 1821) a very interesing British diarist and author who among other things is known for her friendship on Samuel Johnson and as a source of information on him as well as eighteent century life.
We both agreed that we would have loved to have had more time to hear more talks both on the galleries and on British Museum.
We had a great time but were both pretty worn out and sore footed today, and my cold took a turn for the worse.

My Feelings Today,
abstract in
acrylics on watercolour paper
24x32cm
$45
p&p is FREE

0 comments: